Personal information we collect about you
We may gather and use certain information in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We may also collect activity information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following personal information about you:
- Website usage data;
- Information relevant to client enquiries, including contact details such as, names email and phone number.
Collecting this information helps us understand what you are looking for from the company and enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records;
- To improve the products and services we provide;
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- To customise the website for you;
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons;
How and why we use your personal information;
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so, e.g.:
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or
- Where you have given consent.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
Who we share your personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- Companies within the Radiata group of companies;
- Third parties we use to help deliver our products and/or services to you;
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business (e.g. marketing agencies or website hosts).
Transferring your personal information out of the EEA
To deliver services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), e.g.:
- With your and our service providers located outside the EEA;
- If you are based outside the EEA;
- Where there is an international dimension to the services we are providing to you.
These transfers are subject to special rules under European and Swiss data protection law.
If you would like further information please contact our Data Protection Officer (see ‘How to contact us’ below).
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access – The right to request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Rectification– The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information;
- Erasure – The right to require us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it – in certain situations;
- Restriction of processing – The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances (e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data);
- Data Portability – The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party – in certain situations;
- Objection – The right to object:
at any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling);
- in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information (e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests).
- Objection – The right to object:
- Withdraw Consent – The right to withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to you withdrawing your consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please: Email firstname.lastname@example.org ; and
- Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. your full name, address);
- Provide us with proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- and Let us know which right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
How to Contact Us