This is the Cookies Policy for Radiata Tech, accessible from www.radiata.tech
What Are Cookies
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide functionality you used previously. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, for example, on a contact or enquiry section, you may see one or more tick boxes. If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to email@example.com
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.